I’m incredible happy to announce this release: It’s the immediate result of all your feedback and thoughts. I hope you like it as much as I do.
Here’s what’s new in v0.8.1
All new report form
The report form has an all new design: By providing a live preview on top and descriptions below each section the whole configuration experience became a whole lot better. You are now even able to instantly see how the report is affected by each setting.
All new Today-Widget
My decision to create one Today-Widget per period lead to a lot of confusion amongst users. In this release I’m addressing this with the all new “Status” Today-Widget. It’s capable to show all of your reports in the same Widget. Simply enable “Show in Today-Widget” in your report and add the “Status” Widget to the Today-Screen - and you’re all set. This works for all periods - even for “overall”!
Minor fixes and improvements
The following areas also got some love:
- Emojis do no longer have any text shadow.
- “Search term” is displayed exactly like the input.
- Improved memory handling of Today-Widget to avoid “Unable to load” system errors.
- Fixed bug which prevent disabling Notifications.
- Added a GIPHY attribution to the push notifications